Thursday, March 25, 2004

Boycott Clear Channel

Leave Howard Stern show alone! Clear Channel is the biggest cocksucker who kisses up to Bush! Those corporate fuckers have taken Dixie Chicks off air and stopped promoting their events, all because of their negative comments on Bush. Now they are after Howard Stern cuz he badmouthes Bush. They can make up all the excuses they want (like Howard is obscene), but come on, this is very politically motivated. If Howard Stern was a Bush supporter, he wouldn't be in that position. I know average people don't really care until it's too late, but something needs to be done. It's all because of those religious fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate religious institutions. They cause nothing but problems, hate and violence.

Every time I hear a free-speech debate, I think of Larry Flynt's statement in Bob Scheer's class. He said, "you don't have to like my work (Hustler magazine), but if you want the freedom to express yourself or enjoy the entertainment you enjoy, then you also have to recognize my right to express myself." Obviously, these are not his exact words, and when I say it, it sounds so cheesy, but when Larry Flynt was sitting in front of us in that Annenberg auditorium, it was phenomenal. Thank you, Professor Scheer for bringing in such a good speaker.

Well, in short, I just want Bush out of the White House. That's all I want. No more fucking Christian bullshit.

No comments: