Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Happy Birthday, Bill!!

Wow, this is the 5th year that we celebrate his birthday together... Let's see, what did we do every year??

1st year - Got drunk at Rajat's house in Troy Hall and then went to 29.
2nd year - Lots of Sushi/drinks at Miyagi's and more drinks at Yamashiro.
3rd year - ...?
4th year - Had great Yakiniku at Gyu-kaku.

My god, I just can't remember what we did 2 years ago! You don't understand how hard I'm trying to remember right now... Is my brain that damaged?? I hope not.. Maybe Bill can fill in on this later tonight. I even remember what I got him for the 1st, 2nd and 4th year, but the 3rd year is just like a blind spot for me. April of 2003... What was I doing? It was just a month before my graduation.. I may have gotten him a Shiatsu gift certificate and a book that year. I definitely need to figure this out - it's bugging me like crazy!!

No comments: