Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Sweet Deal-

Last Thursday, Bill and I went to a Lakers game at the Staples Center. Overture, one of my agency's vendors, has a suite there and they were treating their clients. My boss was supposed to go, but her baby got sick, so she gave me the tickets. Those suites are awesome! We went in/out from the VIP entrance (no waiting in line) and the suite was complete with food and drinks. I'm not really a basketball fan, but I had a lot of fun.

Now another vendor is working on my Red Sox - Angels tickets. If he can get me good seats for those games, I'll be soooooo happy!

So, the occasional free lunches and invitations to events are the only highlight of my job. I hate everything else, but I'm sticking around at least till I get those Red Sox tickets!

No comments: