Sunday, November 02, 2003

I had yet another very lame Halloween night - I was sick sleeping at home. But now that I think about it, I've never had a real "blast" on Halloween night. I think I went out every year except for one, but every year it was "ok." But this year, I was kinda glad that I wasn't planning on anything, because it rained after all, and I HATE going out in rain. I usually refuse to leave the house when it's raining out.

Kill Bill - finally saw it, but it didn't live up to my expectation. It was funny and original, and the music was great, but I didn't find Lucy Liu and Uma Thurman talking in very awkward Japanese entertaining. I guess I was expecting something more from the film. But I do want to see the second.

I'm sooooo bored! I'm so sick that I can't really do anything! I haven't done yoga in more than a week.... Well, actually I do have tons of shit I need to do, but it's just that I don't want to do any of them.

No comments: