Monday, November 10, 2003

It's been a while since I posted anything here... Yes, the moving is done (though there are so many boxes to be unpacked). I am so fucking exhausted. I just want to feel normal again. For the last two weeks or so, I haven't felt normal because I was so sick, and then had to deal with the moving bullshit for the last several days while trying to recover from cold. I don't want to move for a loooong time. So I hope I will like the new apartment. It was such a pain in the ass to move. Bill was so pissed because I had so much shit to pack and we had to stay up all night on Friday to get the packing done.

Work is not too bad today, I guess. I haven't had an access to a computer all weekend, so it was cool to come in here and check my email and post something on my blog. I wanna go to yoga so bad, I just need to get rid of this cold completely!

No comments: