Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Last night was great. Chisa is visiting from Japan, so I met up with her and went to eat at Natalee. They have excellent Thai food. After a couple of hours of eating and catching up on 4 months worth of stuff, we went to Avalon for drinks. It was my first time there, but I absolutely loved it! Good atemosphere, great drinks. Their German Apple Martini was amazing!! I have to go back to have some more of that.

I think you can consider someone a really good friend of yours when you have not seen the person for a long time but doesn't feel like that at all when you meet up. Chisa and I are like that. She's such a cool friend. She got me hooked on Bikram Yoga and I got her REALLY hooked on Tom Leykis Show. She even had her friend tape the show and ship it to Japan! Now, that's called addiction.

No comments: