Monday, December 01, 2003

Damn, it's December already! That means I'm turning 24 soon.. very soon.

Thanksgiving was nice. I went to eat Thanksgiving dinner at The Warehouse Restaurant in Marina del Rey with Bill, Takeshi, and Tomo chan. The food was great. The weather was even greater. We sat on the outside patio and joked, this must be one of the few places where you can eat the Thanksgiving dinner outside, under the sun. In fact, I wished I had brought my sunglasses because it was so sunny out. Viva LA! After the dinner, we all went back to my house where Bill and Takeshi had the Tekken Showdown. Despite Takeshi's confidence, Bill is still the champion.

I don't really remember how I spent Friday and Saturday... didn't really do much... just sat around and watched TV. It's amazing how one can be so lazy. I finally got off my ass on Sunday and went to practice golf and then to the yoga studio. My god, the room was HOT!

No comments: