Monday, December 22, 2003

Wear G-Strings, please.

I don't mean to make fun of Japan/Japanese people everyday, but I have to say this. Ok, so as you know, Japanese girls are really into Fashion. They spend tons of time getting ready everyday. It amazes me because, not only they dress nice, but their hair and make-up are really done. There is no way I can look like that everyday. I mean, I love getting dressed up, but not when I go to work - I don't give a shit. But what I don't get is that so many Japanese girls wear tight jeans, pants, and skirts with freaking panty lines!!! I think panty lines are the ugliest thing in the world... I cannot help but notice it when I'm riding a train or just walking around in town. Please girls, if you spend that much time getting ready, why not take another minute and check out your ass in a mirror before you go out?

No comments: