Sunday, July 04, 2004

Chickenhawks:
A person enthusiastic about war, provided someone else fights it; particularly when that enthusiasm is undimmed by personal experience with war; most emphatically when that lack of experience came in spite of ample opportunity in that person’s youth.

I was just at Michael Moore's website and I must say, it was one of the funniest website I've ever visited (in a clever way). I laughed my ass off - my stomach hurts! He has nicknames for all the key-players in this administration and my favorite is: Dick "Dick" Cheney.

Bill and I went to the Grove to see Fahrenheit 911 today, but it was sold out. The movie was from 4:20, and we got there at 3:30, but the tickets were gone. Damn! I can't wait to see the film!!! I just hope people who aren't really interested in politics would go see this film - so hopefully they can get involved. I know Michael Moore's films tend to be one-sided, but if he can get people talk or even care about politics and thereby empower the people of America, then who cares? And if you want to talk about being one-sided, watch Fox News Channel. Besides, if Republican fuck heads are trying so hard to can this film, it must be really good. It must contain a lot of truth that they don't want us to know.

No comments: