Monday, July 12, 2004

Finally saw Fahrenheit 911 a few days ago! I must say, the film was better than I expected it to be. It was very informing, yet absolutely hilarious!! I laughed my ass off. GWB is such a moron. But towards the end, when the film's focus shifted to the American soldiers in Iraq, it made me teary. It was so emotional to see a mother speak about her lost son. How could Haliburton and other giant corporations get together and discuss how much profits they can make off of this war when other people's sons and daughters are falling on the field?? Have they totally lost touch with conscience? How dare they lie to us and drag young soldiers of America to Iraq for oil!

The film also had the best war footage I've ever seen. It was so real. No TV stations would dare to show such footage. It was very bloody and very hard to watch. I wonder, do those chickenhawks in the White House ever see such images from Iraq? Do they even care? I loved how Michael Moore tried to recruit congressmen's kids to join the Army and nobody gave a shit. Such chickenhawks.

I know I've been saying this a lot, but I really wish networks got some balls to show what's really going on in Iraq. How can GWB say that Iraqi people have been liberated because of his actions when thousands are dying? Republicans are just a bunch of hypocritical dicks - well, GWB is just a jesus-loving, freedom-worshipping stupid country boy, but Cheney and Rumsfeld look like real shady assholes. We must fire them in November. This is nothing but a disaster. It must be stopped.

No comments: