Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Curb Your Enthusiasm: My New Addiction
 
Bill and I have been watching Season 1 and 2 of Curb Your Enthusiasm on DVD lately, and it has become my new addiction. The show is beyond funny. I just want to see more!! I had seen several of the episodes on HBO, but I was never really hooked. But I don't know.. the Curb Your Enthusiasm marathon has turned me into a huge fan of the show. The more I watch it, the worse my addiction gets. I mean, an episode of TV show doesn't really get funnier than the episode #8 "Beloved Aunt," where Cheryl's aunt dies and Larry offers to use his connections to place an obituary in the newspaper. But when the paper comes out, it says "devoted sister, beloved cunt..." What a typo!! And the funny thing is that Cheryl's parents think that Larry did it on purpose and Larry gets kicked out of the house for the night. There are plenty of other jokes that stand out in my mind, but I think Beloved Cunt wins the first place. I'm still laughing as I write this...  

No comments: