Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I have been watching the Democratic National Convention on TV. I've never thought Politics can be this exciting. I've never cared about politics so much. But I guess when things are going as wrong as they are now, one is forced to pay attention. Seeing Clinton and Gore speak on the first day of the convention reminded me of sane, stable America that we used to have. Gone are those days. Now we have a stupid, incapable man who prioritalize right-wing ideologies over what's best for the country, and send other people's kids to Iraq to help his friends make money. I'm sick and tired of watching the president give a speach and think "oh god, what the hell does this moron have to say now..." I just cant take him seriously anymore. I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. I'm so fucking sick and tired of having a mis-leader. We were so better off when Clinton/Gore were in the office. It's about time everybody realizes that and brings the nation back to normal. Let's hope: Hope Is On The Way!

No comments: